I want to take the time to talk about my . I have a little over a month to go before this project ends. There are a ton of things that I didn’t get to do, but overall, I’m happy with what I have accomplished on it. There is still time though, so I’m not counting out everything that is left.
Lets talk about some of the things that have recently been marked off the list.
Get my 3rd tattoo – this one was done just recently. Not only did I get one representing Tristan, within it, I also got it to represent Xander too.
Go back to school – I have officially started classes this past Monday. I’m heading for my Early Childhood Education degree as we speak!
Open a savings account for the kids – While they don’t have a lot of money in it, this is at least complete for all 4 children.
Visit the dentist – I’ve done this a few times this year actually. A few fillings and a wisdom tooth extraction later and I still need to go back!
Get prescription sunglasses – When I got my new glasses recently, I decided to get sunglasses as well. Now I don’t have to squint to see anything in the day time.
Learn CPR – Completed last year, and needs to be completed again.
I THINK I may have blogged about some of these over the past few months, and I think in the upgrade of my blog somewhat recently, my Day Zero wasn’t updated in the process, so I need to go through and fix that after I submit this post. Anyways, there are at least 2 that I’m hoping to stick with and I have just over a month to do it!
This is going to be a very very long Wordless Wednesday. I’m catching up from the summer so that I can be more up to date with everything, and maybe be more inclined to take pictures again. Here we go…
- I can’t believe that school starts in less than a week. The summer went by a little too fast.
- The remainder of the week is going to be super busy for me. On top of our own 4 kids, I have 3 daycare kids for the rest of the week.
- I’ve gone into the junk food munchies this week. Thanks PMS.
- I’m feeling like super woman lately with all the things I have been doing and with taking care of 5 to 7 kids at one time on a regular basis.
- I’m such a clumsy person lately. First a fractured foot and now a bruised hand from accidentally hitting the wall, and I just busted up my knee by hitting it on my own laptop.
- Tristan is still in the world of “Why’s?” It drives me nuts!
- Xander had his 18 month appointment today. He’s 33.5in tall and 23lbs. He got 2 shots today.
- I got my college books today. I officially am feeling like a “student.”
- My sleep habits have really sucked lately. I either have insomnia or feel like I do not get enough sleep. I just want to be on a regular schedule.
- Life is pretty ordinary lately
I know, it’s been 2 months since Tristan’s 4th birthday, and I never posted pictures. I was stupid and forgot my camera for his actual birthday party. We went to a place called Escape Zone. They have bounce houses and then arcade games. He had a blast though. After we got home, he opened up his presents. I’m only including a few.. but here is my… not so Wordless Wednesday.
- My foot still hurts, so, I’m about 99% positive that it is broke, and I refuse to go to the doctor.
- Our van was broken into over the weekend. Fun stuff! Luckily, we hadn’t been using it so there was nothing useful inside.
- I have today off from my daycare kids. I’m spending it cleaning, doing laundry and being lazy where I can be.
- I really need and want to lose weight – unfortunately, my foot is hindering any sort of exercise.
- Xander is incredibly rotten lately. I don’t even know how to handle this kid. If I wasn’t sure I was done before, I certainly am now.
- I need a vacation… a real one.
- Our weather is so funky lately. It’s so dreary and depressing
- I’m already stressing out about the costs of Christmas and it’s not even Fall yet!
- My appetite is back, so I feel like I constantly want to eat again. I miss my loss of appetite to be honest.
- I start school soon! Agh! So not prepared for all of this!
As some of you know, Willie and I have taken on a writing platform project. It definitely isn’t working out like I hoped it would. It’s amazing how many people don’t realize how hard you are actually working on something, and then when you make a suggestion, they completely put you down. I’m starting to regret having anything to do with the site, and I think my being part of this site, is preventing me from getting paid from ANOTHER site. It is totally sucking and I’m drained and completely disappointed in all of it, altogether. I’d much rather just hide in a hole and never come out at this point.
Maybe depression is starting to settle in. I’m not sure. I know that I’m extremely tired all the time and I never want to get out and do anything anymore. That’s pretty un-like me. I’d rather get out and about. Who knows, maybe it is the weather. We have a lot of nasty weather here lately and the clear blue skies haven’t been around in awhile.
Everything is just completely draining me right now. I needed to vent a little, so I suppose if you are reading this, at least, thanks for listening!
I know, I haven’t done one of these in a very long time, but I’m reading more often, so I think it is time to start it up again. Right now, I’m currently reading the 5th book in “The Ghost Bird” series by CL Stone. It is called “Drop of Doubt.”
I have a love/hate relationship with this book. I like the series, but there are things that bug me about it. First, I’m not fond of a naive female main character. They bug me, and this series, has just that. If you aren’t familiar with the series, it is about this new girl, named Sang, who moves in to a new place. Her father is absent a lot and her mother is abusive. She attempts to run away and when she does, she runs into this one guy, named Kota. She then basically meets this group of guys from some place called “The Academy.” They have a ton of secrets that they can’t relay to her, so she just basically has to “trust” them. They all fall in love with her and she falls in love with them. This is where book 4 started to irritate me.
It has started to turn into a polygamist story. This 15, almost 16 year old girl falls in love with 7 to 9 guys and they all fall in love with her. I wont give away more of the story though, because you’ll have to read it on your own if you want to find out what happens. The premise is holding my attention – obviously! I mean, I AM on book 5 and I’ve probably gotten to book 5 in about a months time, just to show you how quick I’m reading it. So far, I’ve pretty much given the series 3 out of 5 stars.
I have a ton of photos, but figured I’d post SOME that I have actually resized. This was at the beginning of summer when I was watching Addison’s friend – which ultimately, stopped coming, and I was never paid for it. But that’s a whole other story!
- I really suck at updating my blog. I just don’t have a clue what to say.
- I’m positive that my foot is broken. It hasn’t been fun.
- School starts in 3 weeks. I haven’t even thought about school shopping, and I don’t want to.
- The girls birthday’s are quickly approaching, and I haven’t a clue what we are doing!
- My allergist says “I’m still all messed up.” So, more time on meds.. maybe I should take them more regularly. I suck at taking things daily. There’s a reason I never got on the pill.
- I’ve lost 3 lbs over the past few weeks – and I haven’t even been trying. I’ve just had a lack of an appetite lately.
- School starts for me soon! I don’t know how I’m going to do daycare, take care of my own kids, run a site AND do schooling all at once. If I get through this fall season, I will surely be super woman!
- I have contracted another kid for daycare, which means, I’m officially full again.
- My sisters babyshower is coming up and I can’t wait to go shopping for her. I’m spoiling her for sure.
- I’m looking forward to the fall and the competition season for Kayliana!
- Yeah, I know, I haven’t uploaded pictures yet, but I’m going to and then I’m going to schedule it for tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday.
- I have a massive headache today. I hate it. I’ve also been nauseated for almost 3 weeks straight and I don’t know why.
- I’m actually really glad to only have 1 daycare kid today.
- Xander will eat anything and everything off of the floor. Sometimes, I don’t even know where he finds the stuff.
- School starts in less than a month, and I haven’t even thought about school shopping.
- I need a new phone some kind of badly. Unfortunately, I have to wait until August before I can even consider it, and I’ll likely go back to the Iphone.
- We haven’t done much this summer. I think we need to do something this weekend. It’s been awhile since the kids have gone anywhere outside of my moms and dance/gymnastics.
- My motivation to get up and do anything has pretty much been non-existent lately. I don’t know if it’s because of the way I feel or something else.
- I’ve been back into reading lately, so I need to start my What I’m Reading Thursday again.
- I really need to get back into the blogging mode, but I feel like our life is so boring right now.
Copyright © Heather Chapman 2014